The ever popular Neon colors have made its way back in to 2013. They are all over the spring and summer run ways and we love the huge splash of colors. A lot of neon’s have come our way too and have made it's entry just in time for the Spring.
We love flashy neon's in the form of a jacket, blouse or even pumps. But what is interesting is how easily you can style a neutral outfit by adding just a tiny pop of color with a piece of statement neon Jewelry, scarf or even a bag to create that super trendy ‘wow’ effect.Speaking of styling, basic colors like black, white, brown or other neutral hues will work really well with neon Jewelry/ accessories. Style it right and neon will work for any occasion. Here are a few picks from our huge neon collection.
1. Luxury cotton modal digital print stole from the store Mitandio by designer Jas Sandhu.
This piece is a tribute to Indian kitsch, giving a look that is spirited and carefree. For the casual lunch or gallant soiree, this Mitandio scarf adds boldness and elegance that is assured to leave an impact.
The stole is digitally printed using environmental friendly inks, thus ensuring bright colors and excellent quality.
2. Stylish box clutch by Designer Karieshma Sarnaa. The pink & green floral embroidered patch fabric clutch is the perfect neon accessory this season. This handmade clutch created using complex procedures of dyeing is a unique piece to own and will make the perfect accompaniment to a black ensemble.
3. Beautiful green shaded navette cut fish hook earrings from the store Rummage by designer Sanchi Chadha. This chrysanthemum inspired shaded navette cut fish hook earrings, embedded with green crystal studs and formica will perfectly complement for a cocktail dress. It adds Just a tiny pop of color enough to make you stand out.
4. Beautiful electric blue engraved bangles from the store Bedika n Richa by designer Richa Singhania. The Neon colors peaked in the 80′s and the first neon color ever exposed was the Electric blue which is back in trend since last summer! These bright and colorful electric blue bangles wrapped in silk thread can give you that trendy rich look.
We love these bangles for the fact that it can lend you that trendy yet feminine look.
5. Another beautiful statement necklace from the store Rummage by designer Sanchi Chadha. This hot pink multiple teardrops necklace in flirty shade of pink combined with a contemporary design is a cosmopolitan delight. Team it with anything from a casual white dress to a grey business suit to achieve that statement look .
6. To die for neon pink druzy stone finger ring by designer Aastha Jain. This nature and its rawness inspired pink druzy ring is all you need for an instant wardrobe lift. Subtle but yet make that statement!
7. Another casual pair of neon green earrings by designer Eesha Zaveri. Do you want to achieve that toned down look with just a tiny pop of color? Here are the perfect earrings to add some fun and color to your look.
8. Statement neon necklace from the store Made by M by designer Mansi Choksi
This bright colored necklace is made from lots of neon pink and green and colored round beads. This colorful necklace is a great way to give a super trendy touch to your classy outfits in neutral shades.